Change the diet pattern
To get rid of weight, you must create a negative energy balance, that is, use energy beyond the energy derived from food, and to achieve this should follow the following guidelines:
- Reduce fat and carbohydrates.
- Use small dishes when eating.
- Eat a good meal for breakfast, reduce the food intake the rest of the day, it increases the levels of metabolism, and thus burn more calories.
- Develop a long-term plan to change dietary habits permanently, not just in the short term because most people who lose weight are coming back to acquire them again.
- Make sure that the diet contains all the nutrients the body needs, diversify foods and not adopt a particular low-energy food.
In addition to reducing energy consumption, you must start a sports program to maintain weight loss, and get better results, noting that the program should start with simple exercises such as walking and then develop in accordance with fitness body, for example it is good to start walking for thirty minutes 3 5 times a week. Biking or swimming can also be practiced. Physician Mira Rasmussen has indicated that swimming is a great sport option especially for people who are obese because water relieves pressure on the joints and bones caused by excess weight. The full sport of the body, Combining aerobic sports, strength sports, and individual sports. It is also beneficial to maintain a high level of activity during the day by going to some places on foot, doing housework, horticulture and other activities that require movement, Use an application on a mobile phone to identify the number of steps taken during the day.
Consult a physician
In some cases, it is due to some diseases or health problems. Here, a specialist doctor should be consulted to do some tests to find out why obesity is treated or to prescribe a drug that increases weight loss. However, there are many limitations to using these drugs. Such as pregnant women, people with diabetes, blood pressure, or heart disease. Other solutions can be used as needed, such as surgery. These are in different types, such as gastric bypass, intestinal bypass, etc. Although this is the best treatment for obesity, it involves m Big risk.